Skip to content
- Supervision by a Professional Chartered Geotechnical Engineer.
- Soil Drilling: 2 borehole(s) up to 3m depth or refusal.
- Analyse suitability of onsite materials for water retention structures.
- Laboratory Testing of a sample: Soil Particle Distribution - Maximum particle size 2.36mm, Standard Compaction, Atterberg Limits and Linear Shrinkage, Emerson Classification and Permeability Tests (Remoulded)
- Comprehensive report that Includes Geology, Groundwater Assessment, Safe Batters, Compaction Standards, Erosion Protection & Construction Recommendations.
- Environmentally Friendly PDF report.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh