How do I arrange a soil test(s)?
It is quite easy. You can either book online, over the phone (1300 093 736) or emailing us through our contact page.
How can I book a soil testing online?
It is easy, you only have to:
- Select the service(s) you require
- Once selected, write the site address in the textbox during checkout
- Entre your billing details
- Select a payment method (credit card, PayPal, electronic transfer or cash on site) and proceed with the completion of the payment.
How can I arrange an appointment?
Give us a call at 1300 093 736 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organise a time that suits your availability.
How can I pay?
You can pay using one of the following methods:
- Electronic transfer (we will email you an invoice with our bank account details).
- Pay online using your Visa, Mastercard, Amex or PayPal (we will email you the invoice after processing your payment).
- Cash on Site (we will email you the invoice onsite).
Do prices include GST?
The prices shown on display are excluding GST. The GST will be calculated during the checkout.
Will I receive an invoice?
Yes, we will email you an invoice after processing your request when paying online. For electronic transfers, we will email you an invoice with our bank account details so you can proceed with the payment.
Are we insured?
Have a piece of mind knowing that we count with a Public Liability of $20M and a Professional Indemnity of $1M.
Which areas do we cover?
We work across Victoria. We have options for hand tools for soil tests where vehicle access is not possible.
How many tests do I need?
Generally, we recommend 3 tests (i.e. 3 boreholes) for new dwellings and 2 tests (i.e. 2 boreholes) for pools, additions/extensions.
How do I know I am selecting the right service?
If you have any concern or doubts, give us a call or send us an email and we will assist you with your enquiry.